Generate and optimize solutions be exploring all aspects of your business that customers interact with.
User research allows you to better understand who your customers are, the problems they may be facing, and how they will use your products or services. With this knowledge, you can refine requirements and go-to-market strategies. UX focuses on consumers’ behaviour and understanding thoughts, needs, and pain points, in order to better design experiences, and ultimately, to drive growth.
Our integrated approach to Design Research supports our clients’ most prominent and complex development and design initiatives:
- comprehensive suite of offerings covering all aspects of a business that a customer interacts with, spanning all phases of design and development
- detailed (round-specific) findings are supported by: full suite of analytics, eye-tracking, traffic patterns/locomotion, hand/head motion and rotation, and video footage
We continuously experiment with and integrate new platforms and technologies in the areas of tracking, analytics, and VR/AR. We have designed and maintained custom, fully immersive, fully interactive environments for clients exclusive, ongoing use.
We also offer Semiotics research to discover cognitive and emotional reactions to signs and symbols, then apply findings to convey the desired engagement. When consumers see an ad, logo, or packaging, they experience emotions and perceive meanings. Semiotics explains which elements, or relationships between elements, bring about these emotional and cognitive reactions.
Semiotics uncovers brands’ subconscious communication with consumers, such as:
– emotional impact, emotional involvement
– appreciation or resistance
– main values conveyed
– perceptions of consistency with brand
Based on these findings, brands can optimize messaging to achieve maximum impact and convey the desired engagement.