Celeste has over 25 years of marketing research experience – across both qualitative and quantitative methodologies – working with many of Canada’s largest companies fulfilling their consumer insight needs and to help shape the strategic development of the organization. She is consumer-focused – ensuring that the “voice of the customer” is heard and actioned to drive the business forward.
Celeste advises and implements projects in all types of qualitative and quantitative research studies, across a wide array of industry sectors, including:
- Financial Services
- Consumer packaged goods and beverages
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Not for profit, hospital and industry associations
Celeste is a RIVA-trained moderator and Synectics trained facilitator with a unique ability to develop an immediate rapport with participants from all walks of life. She creates an optimal environment that allows participants to feel open in sharing their insights, ultimately leading to better marketing and business plans that drive growth for her clients.
She has extensive expertise across a broad range of consumer target groups:
- Children to seniors and all ages in between
- Range of ethnic diversities and countries of origin
- Blue collar, white collar and all types of occupations
- Small business entrepreneurs to CEOs
- Consumers with disabilities and special needs