If you haven’t heard of them yet, market research online communities (MROCs) are making an impact in research. MROCs take traditional qualitative research and elevate it to new heights with the use of technology and can sometimes seem more like quantitative research.
MROCs can be:
- Customized large panels of respondents
- These tend to be used for those who need a group of participants they can reach out to quickly and whenever they are needed
- Participants may or may not be screened
- Public MROCs
- These are typically unscreened and very large
- Due to the nature of this MROC, there are lots of participants but few actively participate
- Managed communities
- These can be any size – large or small
- Since they are managed, these MROCs typically have more active participants
- Insight communities
- Insight communities are the most intimate
- Customized, carefully screened and curated
- Can be active for a few days or several weeks
We believe the true value of an online community is uncovering those golden nuggets and generating true insights, not just data – insights one can only get by spending time with people and providing time for them to think about their answers.
Contact us for a demo or more information!