Join us for breakfast on Wednesday, December 11th to understand the possibilities that reside in your customer data and how to leverage to improve your business results.
Essential customer engagement learnings may include:
- Targeting customers to drive customer engagement, improving basket size, and frequency
- Finding opportunities for targeted cross-selling and upselling
- Improving conversion rates online/offline/omnichannel
- Leveraging best channels for better response rates (sms, dm, email, phone call)
- Identifying path-to-purchase pain points and ways to fix them
- Improving customer retention, identifying churn and reactivating churned customers
- Behavioural segmentation of customers – know who your customers are and how you can influence them beyond just demographics.
Presented by: Dr. Marina Rain and Fatima Khamitova
Please RSVP to secure a spot.
Date: Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
Time: Doors open at 8:30am
Presentation 9:00am – 10:00am
Location: Spoke Club
600 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1M3
A light breakfast will be served.